A 45 foot Motoryacht takes you on an extended, morning, afternoon or sunset cruise along Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard, from Cape Town’s Waterfront, circling Robben Island* and anchoring at Clifton Bay. Cruise includes complimentary drinks and snacks – local beers,…SEE MORE
Atlantic Marine Experience
Special price of R420 per child 12 years old and under
Close encounters with the wildlife of the sea in Table Bay.
It is pretty much impossible not to see dolphins and seals up close on this intimate cruise around the bay.
You will be informed about each bird and sea creature spotted from on board this safe and stable Hydrofoil boat.
The marine ecosystem here should delight you with sightings of different species which include penguins, seals, dolphins, sunfish, whales and pelagic bird life that all call this eco system home.
Also enjoy beautiful views of Table Mountain, Robben Island and the Atlantic Seaboard – a photographer’s dream.
We introduce young and old to experience the rich biodiversity that is found in our unique Marine environment.
Through Education and Creating Appreciation of the Marine Environment, we strive to encourage Marine Conservation.
Be prepared to learn an immense amount no matter what your age.
Departure times from the wharf: 11h:00, 13h:00, 15h:00
Bring your sunnies, a hat and some water.
Duration approx: 100 minutes – sea conditions dependent.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
Enquire about "Atlantic Marine Experience"
by Air Property
Or call +27 21 201 1181 for more info
General information and conditions of carriage prices are subject to availability and to change.
• All vessels are insured for passenger liability.
• Boat departure is subject to weather and ocean conditions and viewing of all marine life mentioned cannot be guaranteed as it is subject to nature.
• Full payment is to be made directly to the guide or sales kiosk before departure.
• Cancellation fees will apply if tours are not cancelled before collection time from your hotel/guest house.
Includes: Marine Eco Tour. Transfers from accommodation in town.
• Excludes: Drinks and meals
Please bring a warm jacket in case of cooler weather. The boat does have some spare ones if need be.